Friday, October 3, 2008

ritual, Heather

Thank God it's Friday.

The girls and I are getting together for a ritual rehearsal tonight. Everybody is feeling a bit sketchy about the Lilith ritual we have coming up: I don't think we've rehearsed the parts enough, and we've invited a couple other covens to come participate with us. The last thing we need is to look like a bunch of amateurs in front of everyone else. Of course, Raven is doing a wonderful job getting everyone mentally prepared for the Drawing Down and for the singing and dancing, but still. There's going to be a lot going on. I don't want anything freaky to happen.

I ran into Heather at HEB last night. We were both in the Halloween section buying candy. I said I was stocking up for trick-or-treaters but I think she knew I was lying. Hee hee. Gods, she makes my heart flutter. I know I should ask her out, but I just feel like she's so out of my league. She dates musicians and actresses (er, excuse me "actors"). I guess I just can't see her on my level, in my mundane, completely un-hip world. But stranger things have happened.

Not much else going on. Thinking about renting a movie tonight. I could use a nice distraction. Oh, shoot. Can't, ritual tonight. Well, tomorrow night, then.

No comments: